Success Stories
Implementation of an intelligent search solution which understands a financial corporation’s clients’ needs, solves their commercial needs and answers their questions, interacting with them just as a human being would. The system refines its suggestions according to the customer’s profile and updated commercial offers. It automatically implements sales strategies, integrates with the company’s corporate systems (CRM) and can be used via voice or text.
Finance Sector
Semantycs - Adviser
The project’s goal was to create an intelligent graphical system that would visually represent all the strategy behind the client’s product catalog, promoting seredipity. The result was a better experience for the client, who can now talk and relate to the system by means of Natural Language and intelligent semantic search, finding a quick solution for their problems in a fast and efficient manner.Implementation of an intelligent graphical system which creates a visualization for an extensive catalogue (over a thousand products), displaying all of their associated information, favoring serendipity (self-discovery) and automating the observance of the whole sales strategy. The system obtains that knowledge through Natural Language Processing and intelligent semantic search techniques. The end result is a significant improvement in sales managers’ performance, which has in turn created a better experience for the clients, who were able to solve their problems in a fast and efficient way.
Finance Sector
Semantycs - Analytics
Implementation of a Big Data system able to carry out searches on any internet location on real time. Qortical is able to carry out an analysis using techniques from Artificial Intelligence and Semantics to create a graphical representation of what is happening at the moment as well as estimate future trends.
Development of a solution to provide clients with a self-service tool to manage their incidents, complaints and consultations, in order to drastically reduce the volume of calls to the Corporate Call Center. The result was the creation of an intelligent system that is able to solve over 40% of the daily incidents of more than 3M clients and provide the remaining 60% with a preliminary diagnosis which minimizes the amount of time that the Corporate Call Center needs to allocate to solving problems that require the intervention of a specific company department.
Telecom Sector
Semantycs - Adviser
Finance Sector
Semantycs - Sales
tierraingles
Implementation of an intelligent search solution which understands a financial corporation’s clients’ needs, solves their commercial needs and answers their questions, interacting with them just as a human being would. The system refines its suggestions according to the customer’s profile and updated commercial offers. It automatically implements sales strategies, integrates with the company’s corporate systems (CRM) and can be used via voice or text.
Finance Sector
Semantycs - Adviser
The project’s goal was to create an intelligent graphical system that would visually represent all the strategy behind the client’s product catalog, promoting seredipity. The result was a better experience for the client, who can now talk and relate to the system by means of Natural Language and intelligent semantic search, finding a quick solution for their problems in a fast and efficient manner.Implementation of an intelligent graphical system which creates a visualization for an extensive catalogue (over a thousand products), displaying all of their associated information, favoring serendipity (self-discovery) and automating the observance of the whole sales strategy. The system obtains that knowledge through Natural Language Processing and intelligent semantic search techniques. The end result is a significant improvement in sales managers’ performance, which has in turn created a better experience for the clients, who were able to solve their problems in a fast and efficient way.
Finance Sector
Semantycs - Analytics
Implementation of a Big Data system able to carry out searches on any internet location on real time. Qortical is able to carry out an analysis using techniques from Artificial Intelligence and Semantics to create a graphical representation of what is happening at the moment as well as estimate future trends.
Development of a solution to provide clients with a self-service tool to manage their incidents, complaints and consultations, in order to drastically reduce the volume of calls to the Corporate Call Center. The result was the creation of an intelligent system that is able to solve over 40% of the daily incidents of more than 3M clients and provide the remaining 60% with a preliminary diagnosis which minimizes the amount of time that the Corporate Call Center needs to allocate to solving problems that require the intervention of a specific company department.
Telecom Sector
Semantycs - Adviser
Finance Sector
Semantycs - Sales